Justification PageView Fundraising
- Title I – Academic Achievement
- Title II – Enhance Thru Technology
- Title III – Safe Drug Free Schools
- Title IV – Gifted & Talented Education
- Education for visually impaired
- After School Programs
- School Improvement Funds
- General Budget
- Vending Machine Earnings
- Club Donations
- Instructional Technology
- Staff Development
Canon Municipal Lease Program
- Deferred Payment Same as Cash
- 36 Month Lease with $ Buyout
- Many Flexible Financing options
The three top funding sources that are used to purchase a new EDUCATOR Plus®Canon iPF780 Printer package and supplies are:
- Title 1 Programs – the EDUCATOR Plus® directly supports all of your Title 1 Programs. The system is a teaching tool having numerous academic impacts for improved visual learning. Our Title 1 Justification Sheet will describe the specific applications and benefits that make the EDUCATOR Plus® a Federal Programs qualified purchase.
- PTA/PTO – Parent groups- set their fundraising goals high to help fund their schools with needed products, tools and services. The EDUCATOR Plus® system is a very productive and essential investment. Because of the enormous academic benefits and overall visual communication improvements, parent groups commonly fund part, sometimes all of the EDUCATOR Plus® System cost.Parent groups can also benefit by having access to the EDUCATOR Plus®. It can be used to promote all of their fundraisers with high impact, photo quality posters and banners. The EDUCATOR Plus® often proves to be the best fundraiser machine when used to make and sell custom posters at sports or social events. Using a digital camera, pictures of individuals, couples or team posters can be produced and sold back to students, friends and parents.
Since the EDUCATOR Plus® is economical to use, premium photo paper is used to make professional quality picture posters and then sold for $10-$20ea with total materials costing only $4 . Learn more about increasing fundraising profits with EDUCATOR Plus® from the Fundraising Ideas Sheet.
- General Budget – The immediate and long term benefits that the EDUCATOR Plus® brings to the challenges and goals of any school certainly deserves the investment. Often times Principals are running very tight budgets, therefore most EDUCATOR Plus® purchases are made from a “pooling “of funds from two or three of these sources. By pooling fractional amounts across two or three funding sources the EDUCATOR Plus® is often being purchased quickly, within several weeks and even days. Other popular funding sources are: Construction Funds, Technology Funds, Vending Machine Funds, Donations, and more…